Job post and description:
Media Shield is the leading state-of-the-art CRM Marketing Automation Platform and Digital Marketing Solutions in the area. Our focus is to find an outgoing, team-oriented Operations Manager who can integrate well with our team, enjoy working with our clients, and can manage Media Shield day-to-day administration and marketing automation and current digital asset management systems.
Media Shield operations manager works closely with internal Marketing teams across geographies and internal technical teams. You will also ensure processes within automation system and digital asset management system maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of Media Shield and will adhere to compliance standards. Develop and manage metrics fundamental to marketing operations.
Some of the responsibilities includes:
• Attend daily and weekly Crew huddle and actively participate
• Manage Media Shield’s main office
• Own the assigning, updating, and reporting on all marketable prospects and accounts
• Ensure that ownership is updated across platforms on a weekly basis and maintained in between
• Make recommendations on ways to improve and grow our marketable prospect list
• Generate weekly and monthly reports on overall marketable database health, growth, demo booked rate etc.
• Work and improve efficiency, processes, and reporting of Media Shield marketing solutions
• Investigate and manage data partners and vendors
Skills and qualifications:
• 2-4 years of similar experience
• Be familiar with CRMs and task management systems
• Exceptional writing and technical skills for data analysis and reporting
• Attention to Detail
• Experience with list generation and intelligence software
• Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
• The ability to take complex ideas and distill them into clear and concise statements
• Experience in a team-oriented, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
Sample of first 30 days activities:
• Review existing tech stack and understand how all platforms are connected
• Get up to speed on prospect ownership – what teams own prospects, how they are assigned/reassigned, and where there are gaps
• Conduct audit of current processes to determine weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
• Increase and improve Media Shields marketable database
• Create prospect management workflow based on status and ownership
• Identify one key process improvement and lead the implementation
• Lead meetings
• Develop weekly metrics to report on database health, marketable contacts, and outstanding ticket statuses
• Define, document, and manage Marketing Operations processes and automation
Media Shield is an equal opportunity employer. Media Shield provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.