The health crisis we are experiencing caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has made us all realize the importance of technology when it comes to advancing, which has a direct impact on companies and their business models. Everything has changed, the way we work, the way we sell, the way we communicate, the way we shop, etc. The new situation requires a deep and serene analysis of renovating approaches that allow our businesses to continue growing.
The pandemic has opened the door to a new business paradigm, in which companies (small, medium and large) have adapted quickly, innovating in services and protocols, and adapted procedure manuals, re-evaluating each area in real-time and implementing new approaches to problems to be solved, looking for flexible alternatives and maintaining a positive for employees and customers.
When developing new approaches, think about the following:
- Find new digital solutions to meet business goals.
- Avoid falling into marketing denial.
- Digitally communicate directly with your audience.
- Avoid marketing tactics that exploit the emotional state of your audience.
- Reinforce the core values of teleworking.
- Focus on collaboration between virtual teams.
- Analyze and adjust your advertising spending.
- Keep your SEO strategies and research competitive.
- Supplement your customer service taking advantage of social media networks and alternative technologies.
- Consider using new digital platforms to expand your reach.
- Open Google trends and look for the trend of some important words for your business.
- Find ways to find out what your audience’s top questions are through questionnaires, question-and-answer webinars, phone interviews, etc.
- Look for ways to find out what your audience’s main doubts/pains are by compiling team reports, interviews, surveys, etc.
- Compile the main objections and descriptions of missed opportunities after closing for the day
We recommend you adjust your strategies in digital marketing. Get to know your audience where they are now (and that is mostly at home and online). Find a way to pivot and give your business the best chance to stay afloat by making your digital footprint easily accessible online through expanded strategies.